PIA Oregon’s EXPO is coming. It’s the largest event of its kind in the Northwest and features a trade show that combines the latest industry products, services and innovation with personal contact.
The focus of PIA’s one of a kind event is:
Wednesday, June 21
Sheraton Portland Airport
But there is more to EXPO than just a one day trade show. Also happening at the Sheraton Portland Airport on June 20th is not-to-be-missed continuing education and all but the Oregon law class gives CE credits to agents in Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
If you’re a Washington or Idaho agent, why not combine a wonderful trip to beautiful Portland, Oregon with some education, a look at the latest in insurance and some quality networking?
Plus, the day of education includes a not-to-be missed Cyber Boot Camp. After the WannaCry cyber-attack that hit 150 countries, the Cyber Boot Camp is just in time.
At the Cyber Boot Camp Session, you’ll receive 3 CE to Oregon, Washington and Idaho agents and the course reveals comprehensive insight into the emerging and critical subject to Network Security and Privacy “Cyber” insurance. The agents and brokers attending this class will leave with a basic understanding of:
• Cyber exposures and threats
• Key elements of protection and prevention
• Cyber underwriting and evaluation criteria
• Unique claims challenges and how these are handled
• Detailed analysis of Cyber forms
• Current state of the cyber market
• Future trends
EXPO’s Education Classes and CE credits:
• Oregon Law & Administrative Rules — 3 CE Oregon agents only
• Cyber Boot Camp — 3 CE Oregon, Washington & Idaho
• Ethical Issues for Insurance Professionals — 3 CE Oregon, Washington & Idaho
• Business Income Insurance — 3 CE Oregon, Washington & Idaho
While there are fees for non-members in the CE classes on Tuesday, June 20th, the trade show and the keynote presentation on the 21st is free to anyone actively working for a licensed agency.
Monday, June 19th, EXPO includes the annual golf tournament. It’s at Creekside Golf Club in Salem, Oregon. A beautiful private that we have all to ourselves. The shotgun start is at 12:00 p.m. followed by dinner and awards.
The $75 fee includes the golf, a golf cart, range balls and a drink ticket.
EXPO is all this and more!
Learn More: Click Here