Montana independent agents!
Time to register for the most informative and fun event in the state this year. Join us!
Thursday and Friday, October 16 & 17
The Holiday Inn, Bozeman, Montana
The PIA Montana Annual Producer Seminar is a comprehensive program designed for independent insurance agents, producers, CSR's,
agency management staff and agency owners.
Click here to register.
This year’s program — as in the past — features excellent education and agency enhancement classes, lots of networking opportunity, Montana’s most popular Texas Hold ‘Em tournament and we end the seminar with a Montana State Bobcat football game.
Producer Seminar Sessions
• Agency Management Workshop: The workshop goal is to ultimately provide the best customer care possible. It looks at specific aspects of good agency management techniques and operational efficiency. The workshop helps you utilize customer-centric standards and procedures to achieve business success and to retain outstanding employees.
• Agency Perpetuation Workshop: The emphasis of this workshop will be why proper perpetuation planning is important for insurance clients and employees as well as agency owners and managers.
• Agency Ethics — It’s All About Perception: Ethics is a license requirement for active Montana agents. The insurance buyer's perception of the activities and operation of insurance agencies from both a legal and an ethical perspective is this year’s topic.
• Business Owner's Policy and Employment Practices Liability Policy: An in depth look at key economic impacts of EPLI and your business as an organization culture, minimizing self-destructive activities and the insurance buyer's perceptions of the activities and operation of insurance coverages from both legal and coverage perspective. PLUS the inside scoop on BOP’s versus the Commercial General Liability Policy. Learn the types of businesses written, number of employees, exposures and underwriting of the BOP policy.
• 2013 Montana Legislative Changes: An update of Montana Legislature activities.
Thank you to our sponsors who support this program:
Capital Premium Financing
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Concorde General Agency
Montana State Fund
PIA Service Corporation
Utica National Insurance Group
AFCO Prime Rate Premium Finance Corporation
Big Sky Underwriters
Farmers Alliance Mutual Insurance
Fireman’s Fund Insurance
Kemper Personal & Commercial Lines
QBE of the America’s
Safelite Glass Corporation
Travelers Oil & Gas
More sponsorships are available and we will fit any budget. Get your organization the visibility and the power of partnership by showing the agency community your commitment to a quality program.
Click here to print our Sponsorship/Exhibitor form.
Click here to register and attend.