The new national officers of the National Association of Professional Insurance Agents (PIA National) were installed during the group's September 21, 2014, board of directors meeting in San Antonio, Texas.
Each of the officers will serve one-year terms that begin on October 1, 2014, and run through September 30, 2015.
As of October 1, 2014:
• Richard A. Clements, CIC, CPIA, of Chalmette, Louisiana is the new PIA National President
• Robert W. Hansen, Jr., CPIA, LUTCF, of Omaha, Nebraska is President-elect
• Gary W. Blackwell, Jr., CPCU, of Corinth, Maine is Vice President/Treasurer
• Timothy G. Russell, CPCU, of Southport, Connecticut is Secretary/Assistant Treasurer
• John G. Lee, CIC, CPIA, LUTCF, of Fredericksburg, Virginia is now the Immediate Past President