PIA Members & Non Members alike can take advantage of Utica's E&O policy discounts!
Q: How can I earn 10% off my agents' E&O premium?
A: There are 3 ways you can save...
1. Conduct an annual exposure analysis program reviewed by Utica (5% credit)
2. Professional training & development of your staff
3. Attendance at an approved E&O seminar (5% credit)
Q: Is this program available in my state?
A: This program is available in Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington.
Q: Why Utica?
A: Utica is the only company that separates property and casualty E&O from life and health E&O. Both Utica Mutual and Utica Life & Health are specifically geared toward that type of agency. Utica has been providing agent E&O coverage for more than 40 years and has nearly $2-billion dollars in assets. They continue to be one of the standard bearers in the industry, offering a superior product at a competitive price.
Q: What do the Utica policies include?
- DIRECT access to the underwriter
- Dedicated claims specialist
- Defense costs in addition to limits of liability (Wow!)
- First-dollar defense coverage
- Optional loss and litigation deductible and an aggregate deductible that caps your annual deductible exposure
- Advertising and personal injury coverage
- 5% loss control credit. Attend a Utica approved 3 hour E&O course for credit
- 5% credit for Professional Training & Development. 60% or more agency staff achieve recognized designations including CPSR, CISR, ACSR, CPCU, CIC, and CPIA
- Flexible payment plans and an A+ claims department
- Optional Coverage's include-Financial products coverage, real-estate coverage, mutual funds and variable annuities, and employment practices liability
- Optional extended reporting periods that reinstate the aggregate and offer options of as long as 10 years
"Call me...I am able to quote from several markets for hard-to-place or start-up programs."