CIC Classroom Instruction
The Certified Insurance Counselor’s (CIC) Program is the industry’s proven source for practical, real-world insurance and risk management education. CIC also provides new learning opportunities, more update options, and more flexibility, as well as an expert faculty of inspiring insurance and risk management professionals. There are seven CIC institutes to choose from and a curriculum you can customize to your professional focus by combining one CRM or CPRM risk management course with the four CIC institutes of your choice.
- Instant, national recognition within the industry for the program, the designation, and the reflected professionalism
- Marketability and job security-agencies that hire CICs are significantly more profitable
- Confident, complete knowledge of market trends, current products, and best practices
- Active engagement in a network of knowledgeable risk management and insurance professionals
- Commercial Property
- Life & Health
- Personal Lines
- Agency Management
- Commercial Multiline
- Insurance Company Operations
Earn your CIC designation by completing your choice of five of the seven institutes and passing their corresponding exams within a five year window of time.
The PIA Western Alliance is a proud partner with The National Alliance to offer CIC Institutes and James K Ruble Seminars in Oregon.
By committing to the CIC designation path, participants learn how to manage and take charge of their futures and insurance careers.
To register for a course, you will need a PIA username and password. If you are unsure of your login credentials, contact us at (888) 246-4466
Did you know…
Statistics from a producer profile survey reveal conducted by The National Alliance:
Commercial producers with the CIC designation earn at least 26% more money and write significantly more business than their non-CIC counterparts.