CITA’s Errors and Omissions Insurance for Insurance Agents is written on an admitted basis with an A+ XV rating by A.M. Best Company in all states!
Q: What does CITA Insurance Services policies include? CITA Insurance Services professionals have been in business for over 30 years and specialize in smaller Independent P&C agencies with $5 million or less in annual revenue and 30 or fewer staff members.
- Low Capped Deductible (2x Aggregate): Reduces exposures to aggregate claims in an E&O policy period
- Specified Provider Deductible Option: Lower deductible option for E&O Claims arising from business through an agency’s top carrier
- 80/20 Consent to Settle Option: Minimizes the risk of out of pocket expenses
- Diminishing Deductible: Deductible reduction applies when you are claim free and renew your policy
- Individual policy: Ensures that you don’t share your policy with anyone else!
- Defense Costs Outside the Limits of Liability: Defense Costs will not reduce your policy limits of liability
- First Dollar Defense: Your deductible does not apply to defense costs
- Excellent Claims Adjudication
- Association membership is considered for discounted or preferred rates.