The Washington Surveying & Rating Bureau (WSRB) is presenting the 2024 Insurance Economic Outlook with Dr. Robert Hartwig next Tuesday, January 30th. Dr. Hartwig — the former head of the Insurance Information Institute and the Clinical Associate Professor of Finance and Insurance & Director, Risk and Uncertainty Management Center — is one of the best insurance economy minds in the country and his presentation will be well worth the time.
The event runs from 10am to 10:45am. So the program is short but packed with important information.
His presentation will deal with investment performance, tort reform, reinsurance markets and the potential impacts of the 2024 election. Here’s a breakdown:
- What is the outlook for the US and global economy in 2024, and what does it mean for P/C insurers?
- What does the rate environment look like for 2024—a continuation of the hard market or is some softening expected?
- Does the high degree of political uncertainty impact the outlook for the year ahead?
- Will there be progress towards tort reform, on both the state and federal level, in the coming year?
- What is the investment outlook for 2024?
If you can’t attend, you can register with the WSRB and receive the recording and watch it when you have the time. Click this link to register — https://bit.ly/4b2aW9b
Source link: WSRB — https://bit.ly/4b2aW9b