Online Licensing & CE
Online Insurance Licensing & Continuing Education
PIA Western Alliance is all about options for the Independent Insurance Agent. We are now partnered with Kaplan University for online Insurance Licensing and Continuing Education needs.
Take all the online CE you want! Total Access CE includes all courses (including required Long-Term Care and NAIC Annuities Suitability courses) approved in your state, printable certificates of completion reporting to the state selected.
Insurance Licensing: With this new partnership you can now get your Insurance Licensing online. Master the material for the state Insurance Licensing exam quickly with our innovative study tools and extensive course options.
Benefit from our partnership with a 20% PIA Member Only discount. Speak with our membership coordinator at 888-246-4466 to acquire the discount code.
Insurance LicensingMaster the Material with the Industry Leader With live and online classes, as well as self-study options and a variety of integrated study tools, look no further than Kaplan for state exam prep resources that fit your learning style and budget. Prepare for a variety of state licenses:
- Life & Health
- Property & Casualty
- Surplus Lines
- Personal Lines
Insurance Continuing EducationComplete Your Requirements Easily Satisfy state-mandated continuing education requirements with courses that fit your schedule and learning style with an extensive online course library and live CE.
- Courses offer: Instant exam scoring
- Unlimited extra retakes
Accessing the PIA of Western Alliance portal:
Register for an account in the fields provided.
*If you already have an account with Kaplan Financial Education, enter your username and password in the fields on the left.
2. Once you arrive at the PIA Western Alliance portal, click on the Browse Now button to view products.
3. Choose products to purchase.
4. Enter promo code at checkout to receive 20% discount. (Call 888-246-4466 to acquire code, for PIA Members Only. Ask to speak with the Membership Coordinator.)
5. Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to access your course.