Q: 20% commission...really?
A: Yes, really!
Q: Do I have to be a member of the PIA to take advantage of this service?
A: Yes. It's quick and easy to join the PIA and take advantage of all the benefits of membership. Did you know that if you are a member of the PIA Western Alliance that you are also a member of PIA National, too? That means even more benefits - find out now.
Q: How do I become a member?
A: Contact Membership Coordinator at PIA Western Alliance at (888) 246-4466
Q: I am already a member. Who should I talk to?
A: Contact Sue Smith at PIA Western Alliance at (888) 246-4466 x118
Q: Why should I move my flood book over to The Hartford?
A: Because Hartford does the work!
- Dedicated book roll consultant who will work with your agency to determine the most efficient way to move your flood book to The Hartford.
- Hartford will collect required documentation needed.
- Hartford will bill existing clients 90-days prior to the expiration date.
- Hartford will customize a renewal letter on your agency letterhead.
- Hartford bill is sent along with agency-specific renewal letter instructing your clients that you, as the agent, are moving their federally-backed flood policy to Hartford and to pay enclosed bill.
- Once your client pays their Hartford bill, policy is issued on Hartford paper?
Q: Is the enrollment process easy?
A: Yes, very easy. Not only that, you'll be sure to get the best-in-class service that The Hartford is known for.
- Dedicated, local sales director for your territory to connect with and help grow your flood business.
- Training and continuing education credits - to help you understand your coverage.
- User-friendly, online access to processing systems - quoting, submissions and endorsement request plus, free zone determinations.
- Online chat for service questions and interactive, real-time input assistance.
- Hassle-free claims service - 24/7 claims reporting
Q: Where is this program available?
A: This program is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
Q: What is offered through the Hartford's Flood Insurance Service Center?
A: The Hartford offers the most advanced Internet services available including:
- Flood zone determinations
- Claims reporting
- Policy database download and maintenance
- Electronic application submission
- Electronic movement of premium commission funds
- Rating software download
- Production reports
- Assistance in obtaining elevation certificates
- Repetitive loss review
Q: Is there Hartford Marketing support?
A: Yes! PIA members have access to the Flood Insurance Marketing Support Center. The Hartford marketing support center will help you improve your agency's flood sales operation.