Growth & Profit Tool | Hartford Flood | AVYST eForms | Discount MVR | E&O | CE Online Classes
Current program members
Contact Insure Zone directly at (866) 243-5934
5 COMPELLING FACTS ABOUT
PIA'S MARKET ACCESS PROGRAM
Write just a few Market Access policies in a year and it will pay for your PIA membership.
PIA's Market Access Program is available in all 50 states.
PIA members enjoy lower monthly fees while benefiting from 2% more in commissions than going direct.
Personal and commercial lines markets from a number of admitted “A” or better-rated companies.
Receive quotes from many of these companies through a technologically advanced personal and commercial lines rater.
Q: What is the PIA Market Access Program?
A: The PIA Market Access Program (MAP) provides PIA member agents with fast and easy access to preferred "A” rated (or better) admitted carriers offering competitive pricing and excellent commissions.
The program allows you to research, quote, bind, and manage your business with robust technology for both Personal and Commercial Lines.
Grow your book of business with:
- Access to more than 50 national and specialty carriers
- Real-time rating for personal and commercial lines
- Ownership of your book of business and no exit fees
- Two free months of service + low monthly access fees
- Higher PIA member commission rates
Q: What if I have my own carrier appointments?
A: Sign up for the PIA Market Access "Best of Both Worlds" Program where agents have the opportunity to rate p/l and c/l business from their existing carrier contracts and InsureZone contracts within the same platform. Agents retain 100% of commission from business written through their own agency contracts.
Q: Do you have to be a PIA Member to take advantage of the Market Access Program?
Q: What is the qualifying criteria to participate in PIA's Market Access Program?
A: In order to maintain a high level of agency interaction and quality results for carrier partners, we have a few requirements for new and existing members.
- $45 First Month Fee - This fee is non-refundable and it covers enrollment fees, background check, license review and first monthly fee
- $5,000 monthly new premium requirement
- Favorable credit history
- PIA Membership Is Required.
- Experience - Minimum of (3) years of experience selling commercial property/casualty insurance for commercial lines access and (1) year of experience selling personal property/casualty insurance for personal lines access
- Review of past three years of E&O losses and experience
- Current E&O Insurance from an AM Best A-Rated carrier with a minimum limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence and a minimum limit of $1,000,000 per aggregate. Binders and certificates of insurance will be accepted for temporary proof only. We require a copy of the full policy declarations page for the annual term of the policy.
We currently do not accept E&O from the following carriers due to coverage limitations: Everest, Mercer, National Casualty, E&O written through carriers purchased on the website E&O for Less or on NAPA paper. No exceptions.
Unfortunately, not everyone who enrolls in the PIA Market Access will be approved. Some carriers may require a separate and/or additional approval process.
Q: What documentation will I need for the application process?
A: Before you begin your application process with InsureZone, please take a moment to gather some required documentation:
- Agent License Number, for all states licensed
- List of all agency W2 and 1099 employees
- Agency Federal Tax ID and/or SSN of owner
- E&O dec page, expiration date, and limits
- Carrier Experience Reports
Q: How long is the approval process? Then what happens?
A: Approval generally takes 5-7 working days. Once you are qualified,you will be sent a PIA Market Access Producer Agreement to sign and return. At such time, you will be requested to attend a (1) hour online orientation. Then you’ll be off and running in no time!
Q: How do I get started with the Market Access Program?
A: First, you need to be a member. If you're not a member, you'll need to join PIA Western Alliance.
Start the application process here
Tap here* to start the Insure Zone application process.
*NOTE: You will be routed to PIA National's website
Call us: (888) 246.4466
Growth & Profit Tool | Hartford Flood | AVYST eForms | Discount MVR | E&O | Online CE
copyright 2019 . PIA Western Alliance . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED