In order to maintain a high level of agency interaction and quality results for carrier partners, we have a few requirements for new and existing members.
- $45 First Month Fee - This fee is non-refundable and it covers enrollment fees, background check, license review and first monthly fee
- $5,000 monthly new premium requirement
- Favorable credit history
- PIA Membership Is Required.
- Experience - Minimum of (3) years of experience selling commercial property/casualty insurance for commercial lines access and (1) year of experience selling personal property/casualty insurance for personal lines access
- Review of past three years of E&O losses and experience
- Current E&O Insurance from an AM Best A-Rated carrier with a minimum limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence and a minimum limit of $1,000,000 per aggregate. Binders and certificates of insurance will be accepted for temporary proof only. We require a copy of the full policy declarations page for the annual term of the policy.
We currently do not accept E&O from the following carriers due to coverage limitations: Everest, Mercer, National Casualty, E&O written through carriers purchased on the website E&O for Less or on NAPA paper. No exceptions.
Unfortunately, not everyone who enrolls in the PIA Market Access will be approved. Some carriers may require a separate and/or additional approval process.