PIA is now an official appointed agency for
SAIF's Workers Compensation program
Q: How do I qualify for this benefit?
2. You have NO current appointment with SAIF and the business is not currently written by SAIF (no brokering)
3. You have a current Oregon Insurance license
Q: What paperwork is required?
Required documents for Agency Membership
- Current E & O Dec page
- Current Oregon Agency Insurance License & Producer License
- Limited Agency Agreement (signed)
- Termination Policy
- Oregon Affiliation of Producer form (no fee required)
SAIF's Submission requirements
- Completed Workers Compensation Acord form
- Loss runs for 5 years; if in business less than 5 years, loss runs for all years in business
- Current experience mod worksheet (if experience rated)
Contact us with your questions or to submit an Acord Form.
Required Documents to receive commissions
Commission of 5.25 % will be paid out, once a month, on the third Friday of the month. The PIA Western Alliance does not issue checks – Direct Deposit only required.
Submit the following
Need help with SAIF program?
Sue Smith | PIA Western Alliance (888) 246-4466 | FAX: 888-246-4466 | email@example.com
Pat Morrill | CPCU, AIC | SAIF (503) 373-8827
copyright 2019 . PIA Western Alliance . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED