Driving Records in all 50 States
...for just a buck!
Who is Samba Safety?
Samba Safety maintains a secure network of direct-to-DMV interfaces to capture the most current driver record data.
Using industry recognized MVR2000 format, Samba Safety takes the complex data from each state and delivers MVRs that are:
- Intuitive, easy-to-read and in a standardized report format.
- Industry specific with standardized violation codes and custom scoring.
- Essential to driving record-based decision-making: SambaSafety MVRs include license details such as state issued, status, expiration, suspensions, revocations, violations and sanctions.
SambaSafety MVRs support real-time transactions, improve business efficiency, and reduces risk for your company by streamlining and integrating MVR ordering into Samba Safety products.
Lower cost MVRs
In addition, our Database MVRs (DB MVR) are an instantly accessible lower-cost MVR for your driver screening and risk management needs. DB MVRs are available for many states.
Our suite of MVR data products include state provided 3, 5, 7 and 10-year driver records. Please note that product availability varies by state.
- Instant and overnight access.
- Returns pertinent driver information and history.
- Intuitive, easy-to-read standardized format.
- Industry-specific with standardized violation codes and custom scoring.
- Provides essential driver demographic information.
- Available via the WebMVR portal, batch processing, XML, and third party integrators.
- MVRs in standard nationwide codes and in a consistent easy-to-read MVR 2000 format.
- Expands your business’ geographic reach with access to more driver records.
- Enhances driver record based decision-making
- Reduces risk by verifying driver identity & related personal information
- Improves productivity and bottom-line results
- Increases efficiency with an intuitive MVR format
- Expedites business decision-making and response time to customers and clients
(888) 246.4466 x 124