The PIA has partnered with SAIF to provide our Oregon licensed members the opportunity to offer Workers' Compensation to their clients.
With more than 50,000 policyholders, SAIF covers the largest percentage of the voluntary market of any care in the state of Oregon.
SAIF specializes in serving Oregon's small businesses with about 75% of policyholders having fewer than 10 employees.
Q: How do I qualify for this benefit?
1. You are a PIA Member.
2. You have NO current appointment with SAIF and the business is not currently written by SAIF (no brokering).
3. You have a current Oregon Insurance license
Q: What paperwork is required?
Required documents for Agency Membership
- Current E&O Dec Page
- Current Oregon Agency Insurance & Producer Licenses
- Signed Limited Agency Agreement
- Termination Policy
- Oregon Affiliation of Producer form (no fee required)
SAIF's submission requirements
- Completed Workers' Compensation Acord form
- Loss runs for 5 years; if in business less than 5 years, loss runs for all years in business
- Current experience mod worksheet (if experience rated)
Required Documents to receive commissions
Commissions are paid once a month. Talk to our Membership Specialist about commission rate.
To receive commissions, the following documentation is required:
Need help with SAIF program?
Sue Smith | PIA Western Alliance (888) 246-4466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat Morrill | CPCU, AIC | SAIF (503) 373-8827
copyright 2019 . PIA Western Alliance . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED