A: There are 3 ways you can save…
1. Conduct an annual exposure analysis program reviewed by Utica (5% credit)
2. Professional training & development of your staff
3. Attendance at an approved E&O seminar (5% credit)
This program is available in Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington.
- DIRECT access to the underwiter
- DEDICATED claims specialist
- Full prior acts
- Defense costs in addtion to limits of liability
- First-dollar defence coverage
- Optional loss and litigation deductible and an aggregate dedctibule that caps your annual exposure
- Advertising and personal injury coverage
- 5% loss control credit. Attend a Utica approved 3 hour E&O Course for credit
- 5% credit for Professional Training & Development. 60% or more agency staff achieve recognized desigations including CPSR, CISR, ACSR, CPCU, CIC and CPIA
- Flexible payment plans and an A+ claims department
- Optional Coverage’s include: Financial products coverage, real-estate coverage, mutual funds and variable annuities, and employment practices liability
- Optional extended reporting periods that reinstate the aggregate and offer options of as long as 10 years
Utica is the only company that separates property and casualty E&O from life and health E&O. Both Utica Mutual and Utica Life & Health are specifically geared toward that type of agency.
Utica has been providing agent E&O coverage for more than 40 years and has nearly $2-billion dollars in assets. They continue to be one of the standard bearers in the industry, offering a superior product at a competitive price.
DID YOU KNOW?
Utica also has coverage for Cyber Insurance and Human Resources Consulting and Benefits Specialist Coverage?
Learn more about CYBER HERE
Learn more about HR BENEFITS HERE