EVERYWHERE IS A FLOOD ZONE!
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has found that half of U.S. flood losses occur outside the designated high-risk areas, and a Lloyd’s of London report found only 1% of properties outside of the defined flood zones have flood insurance.
That’s why the PIA has teamed up with The Hartford Flood Program to offer a PIA Member-only benefit that exceeds expectations.
With commissions that pay up to 20%, this program is one of the best we have to offer our members.
PIA Member Benefits of the program:
- Guaranteed renewal through the NFIP
- NFIP Policy accepted by banks
- Cannot be dropped mid-term or during hurricane season
- Not leaving the market
- Unlimited capacity
- Will write business anytime, no moratoriums
- Backed by the Federal Government
- An ease of doing business with The Hartford’s easy online quoting and issuing
- Hands on service from a dedicated flood sales executive and transfer specialist
- Free zone determinations
- On demand training and continuing education credits
- Competitive PIA member commission rates
PIA membership must remain active and in good standing to enjoy this lucrative commission benefit. Any lapse will result in a drop of commission as low as 6%.
Contact Membership Coordinator at PIA Western Alliance at (888) 246-4466
Contact Sue Smith at PIA Western Alliance at (888) 246-4466 x118
Because Hartford does the work!
- Dedicated book roll consultant who will work with your agency to determine the most efficient way to move your flood book to The Hartford.
- Hartford will collect required documentation needed.
- Hartford will bill existing clients 90-days prior to the expiration date.
- Hartford will customize a renewal letter on your agency letterhead.
- Hartford bill is sent along with agency-specific renewal letter instructing your clients that you, as the agent, are moving their federally-backed flood policy to Hartford and to pay enclosed bill.
- Once your client pays their Hartford bill, policy is issued on Hartford paper?
Yes, very easy. Not only that, you’ll be sure to get the best-in-class service that The Hartford is known for.
- Dedicated, local sales director for your territory to connect with and help grow your flood business.
- Training and continuing education credits – to help you understand your coverage.
- User-friendly, online access to processing systems – quoting, submissions and endorsement request plus, free zone determinations.
- Online chat for service questions and interactive, real-time input assistance.
- Hassle-free claims service – 24/7 claims reporting
This program is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
The Hartford offers the most advanced Internet services available including:
- Flood zone determinations
- Claims reporting
- Policy database download and maintenance
- Electronic application submission
- Electronic movement of premium commission funds
- Rating software download
- Production reports
- Assistance in obtaining elevation certificates
- Repetitive loss review
Yes! PIA members have access to the Flood Insurance Marketing Support Center. The Hartford marketing support center will help you improve your agency’s flood sales operation.
EMAIL | 888-246-4466
The Hartford is a participant in the federal Write Your Own (WYO) Program, part of the National Flood Insurance Program managed by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). WYO flood policies are underwritten by the federal government and issued, sold, and administered by authorized private insurance companies, including Hartford Fire Insurance Company, Hartford Fire Insurance Company of the Midwest, and Hartford Underwriters Insurance Company. Accordingly, Hartford WYO flood policies are written subject to the rules, regulations, terms, conditions, and availability of the National Flood Insurance Program.
copyright 2022. PIA Western Alliance. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED