If you go to any medical office these days you’re met by someone — a nurse usually — who sticks a gun-like thing to your head to measure your temperature. Some retailers are also doing the same thing.
Some of us find it a bit intrusive. Others say it’s necessary. Neither group — it appears — seems to mind and they comply. But what about people going to work? Do they mind getting their temperature taken every day when they arrive?
A survey from the human resources technology company Hibob says that’s okay.
* 73% say they’re okay with workplace temp checks
The same group of 1,000 employees answered questions about the workplace upon return.
* 53% say they are comfortable returning to the office or workplace
* 65% are sure their employers have overcome the challenges it will take to return
* 87% say their employers are keeping them and other staff informed of changes
And why do people want to go back to work?
* 42% say they want to return to something looking like a normal routine
* 20% want to see their colleagues face-to-face again
* 63% are comfortable wearing a face mask, gloves & staying 6’ apart
* 40% want the option to work remotely or come to the office a few days a week
* 36% want to work in the office all the time
Source link: Business Insurance